We insist on a letter of credit.
我们坚持用信用证方式付款。
As I've said, we require payment by L/C.
我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。
We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。
We always require L/C for our exports.
我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。
L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。
We pay by L/C for our imports.
进口我们也采用信用证汇款。
Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。
You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.
你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。
Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?
信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?
For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
百分之五十
- 【郑重声明】
- 免责声明:成功领袖网登载此文出于传递信息之目的,绝不意味着成功领袖网赞同其观点或证实其描述。以上内容仅供网友学 习与交流,无意侵犯版权。如有侵犯您的利益,请告知。我们将尽快删除。
- 女白领会议礼仪宝典四式
外贸社交礼仪禁忌篇
外贸手册:外贸英语中的“七剑”
外贸人实用英语26句
经典外贸口语159句
外贸业务员的职场必背口语100句!
商务英语:外贸价格用语
外贸英语函电连载
外贸英语---出口套用语
外贸英语之payment terms 外贸支付英语汇粹






基本信息