Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。
The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.
信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。
Will you please increase the credit to $1000?
能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?
The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.
信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。
Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.
你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。
Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.
欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。
I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.
我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。
The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。
When do I have to open the letter of credit?
顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?
When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?
按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出一张信用证?
Please open letter of credit in good time.
- 【郑重声明】
- 免责声明:成功领袖网登载此文出于传递信息之目的,绝不意味着成功领袖网赞同其观点或证实其描述。以上内容仅供网友学 习与交流,无意侵犯版权。如有侵犯您的利益,请告知。我们将尽快删除。
- 女白领会议礼仪宝典四式
外贸社交礼仪禁忌篇
外贸手册:外贸英语中的“七剑”
外贸人实用英语26句
经典外贸口语159句
外贸业务员的职场必背口语100句!
商务英语:外贸价格用语
外贸英语函电连载
外贸英语---出口套用语
外贸英语之payment terms 外贸支付英语汇粹






基本信息