货物运输过程中若有损毁,那么赔偿就不可避免。这个问题有时会相当棘手,但却是一项建立公司口碑的重要影响因素。现在就来学学怎么用简单的英语来搞定赔偿这个问题吧!
Dialogue 1
A: How about taking the damaged portion at a lower price?
损坏的那部分就算便宜一点,如何?
B: What kind of price did you have in mind?
你说多少呢?
A: I was thinking of 40% off.
打个6折吧。
B: That will probably be ok.
应该可以吧。
Dialogue 2
A: We can't process your damage claim.
我们无法办理你的索赔。
B: Why not?
为什么?
A: You didn't note the damage on the bill of lading.
你没有在提货单上注明损坏情况。
B: I see.
这样子!
Dialogue 3
A: What about our claim?
我们的赔偿怎么样啦?
B: Our shipping manager is looking into it.
我们的货运经理正在调查这件事。
A: When will we hear something from him?
什么时候会有消息呢?
B: On, in just a day or two, I think.
哦,我想就这一两天吧。
Dialogue 4
A: Here is the final settlement for your claim.
你的赔偿问题终于解决了。
B: Thanks. We appreciate how fast you worked.
谢谢你们这么快就办好了。
A: We only hope we won't have this kind of problem again.
我们只是希望不会再有这样的事情发生。
B: That goes for us too.
我们也是这么希望。
- 【郑重声明】
- 免责声明:成功领袖网登载此文出于传递信息之目的,绝不意味着成功领袖网赞同其观点或证实其描述。以上内容仅供网友学 习与交流,无意侵犯版权。如有侵犯您的利益,请告知。我们将尽快删除。
- SalesLady国际商务礼仪精要
韩国商务男装真男风尚(组图)
沟通无限 商务下午茶里藏玄机
商务宴请的礼仪智慧清单
美国商务餐的礼仪
男士参加商务宴请活动着装指南
商务宴请的礼仪智慧清单
男士参加商务宴请活动着装指南
商务礼仪与公共关系-商务着装基本规范
实用商务英语:价格谈判






基本信息