We’re willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。
We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。
We’ll let you have the official offer next Monday.
下星期就给您正式报盘。
I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
没有别的买主的出价高于此价。
We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
Let me make you a special offer.
好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。
We’ll give you the preference of our offer.
我们将优先向你们报盘。
This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
The offer holds good until 5 o’clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.
报价有效期到1997年6月22日下午5点,北京时间。
All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.
报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。
Our offers are for 3 days.
我们的报盘三天有效。
I’m afraid the quotation is unacceptable.
恐怕你方的报价不能接受。
We cannot make any headway with your offer.
你们的报盘未得任何进展。
We prefer to withhold quotation for a time.
我们宁愿暂停报盘。
Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.
- 【郑重声明】
- 免责声明:成功领袖网登载此文出于传递信息之目的,绝不意味着成功领袖网赞同其观点或证实其描述。以上内容仅供网友学 习与交流,无意侵犯版权。如有侵犯您的利益,请告知。我们将尽快删除。
- SalesLady国际商务礼仪精要
韩国商务男装真男风尚(组图)
沟通无限 商务下午茶里藏玄机
商务宴请的礼仪智慧清单
美国商务餐的礼仪
男士参加商务宴请活动着装指南
商务宴请的礼仪智慧清单
男士参加商务宴请活动着装指南
商务礼仪与公共关系-商务着装基本规范
实用商务英语:价格谈判






基本信息